What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
- Available: Materials for October 20 Meeting of Fire Relief Working Group
- Released: Town of Lutsen Review Letter
- Available: Information and Registration for 2016 Local Government Training Conference
- Released: Steele County Review Letter
- State Auditor's E-Update - 10/21/2016 (pdf, 23k)
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Alcohol and Spouse/Family Expenses
Meeting Notices and Materials
- November 16: Local Government Training Conference -- The State Auditor invites those working with local government finances to attend this one-day training relevant to local governments. Click here for more information and a link to conference registration.
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- October 25 – OPEB: Reporting deadline for administrators of trusts created by local government entities to set aside money to pay future Other Postemployment Benefits.